ABOUT LED STEP LIGHT (MOTION SENSOR)
Motion sensor lights are a simple and effective way to prevent falls and only illuminate when needed. These lights use passive infrared technology. The passive infrared sensor detects the infrared radiation emitted by all objects with a temperature above absolute zero. When an object enters the sensor’s field of view, a change in infrared radiation is detected and the light turns on. Sensor round step light often have adjustable sensitivity settings to prevent false positives. Whether you install them in your home or business, motion sensor stair lights can help create a safer environment.
BENEFITS OF STEP LIGHT
Installing motion sensor lights that turn on and off seems like an obvious upgrade for your home.
Better Electrical Efficiency:-
* If the lights in the house are controlled by a motion sensor, the amount of wasted electricity is reduced if the lights are left on.
* For motion sensor lights, the lights only turn on when someone is using the room. It makes economic sense and is more environmentally friendly.
Removes The Light Switch
1.How many times have we walked into a dark room and fumbled with the light switch? It’s not just a nuisance. For some, this problem may be the cause of the accident. Motion sensor technology eliminates this problem. The lights turn on when you enter the room.
* The motion detector lights turn on regardless of who enters the house or room. This means that if someone illegally enters the house, the lights will turn on for them.
* An indoor motion sensor light can be a real deterrent to home burglaries.
You Control Them
1. The sensitivity of the LED system that controls the motion sensor lights can be adjusted. You can control how often the lights turn on easily.
2. If you have a room that is rarely used, you can adjust the sensitivity so that the lights only turn on when someone is actually in the room.
1. One of the best places for indoor motion sensor lighting is cabinets. Too often we rely on ambient light in the next room or inefficient old furniture.
2. LEDLUM LED round step light can be installed in cabinets and, like elsewhere, they only light up when you need to access the cabinet. You no longer have to rummage through a dark closet looking for a winter coat.
|INPUT VOLTAGE||220V – 240V 50Hz|
|LUMENS FLUX||120 LM|
|DIMENSIONS||128 X 30 X 128mm|