Keep Your Home Safe With Motion Sensor Step Lights
Like most people, you probably don’t think about security until it’s too late. By then, it is often too late to take precautions to ensure your own safety. One way to ensure your own safety is to install stair lights with motion sensors. These round step light turn on when someone walks up the stairs, which illuminates and ensures that no one can sneak up on you unnoticed.
ADVANTAGES OF USING STEP LIGHT (ROUND)
1. Motion sensor lights are a simple and effective way to prevent falls and only illuminate when needed.
2. These lights use passive infrared technology. A passive infrared sensor detects the infrared radiation emitted by all objects with a temperature above absolute zero.
3. When an object enters the sensor’s field of view, a change in infrared radiation is detected and the light turns on. Sensor lights often have adjustable sensitivity settings to prevent false positives. Finally by setting the sensitivity, you can ensure that the light only comes on when you use the stairs.
4. Whether you install them in your home or business, motion sensor round step light can help create a safer environment. One of the most annoying things is fiddling with light switches in the dark, especially when going up or down stairs.
5. But with LEDLUM motion sensor stair lights, you’ll never have to worry about that again. They are motion activated so they automatically turn on when you need them and turn off when you don’t.
6. These round step light can help save energy and money because you don’t leave the lights on all the time. In addition, motion sensor lights can improve safety by making your movement easier. Whether you’re trying to save money or prevent falls, motion-sensing stair lights can help significantly.
|INPUT VOLTAGE||220V – 240V 50Hz|
|LUMENS FLUX||180 LM|
|DIMENSIONS||105 X 22 X 105mm|