ATOMBERG RENESA+ REMOTE CONTROL CEILING FAN
The cheapest and easiest way to cool down in hot countries like India is to use a ceiling fan. The ceiling fan does not actually lower the air temperature in the room, but circulates the air in the room, creating a cooling effect. There are many benefits to using a ceiling fan.
BENEFITS OF REMOTE CONTROL CEILING FAN
1. The ceiling fan makes the room cool and breezy.
2. Remote control ceiling fans enhance the interior design of a room and provide reliable and efficient performance.
3. Ceiling fans are a cheaper initial investment than an air conditioner. A ceiling fan also consumes significantly less power than an air conditioner, which lowers your electricity bills.
4. In the event of a power outage, ceiling fans can be operated very easily compared to a standard battery powered AC.
5. If AC is the primary source of cooling, ceiling fans can act as backup fans if the air conditioner fails.
6. In countries like India, pests, flies and mosquitoes are a problem that every family faces. A ceiling fan helps to get rid of such insects and pests.
7. Compared with a foot or table fan, because the ceiling fan is installed in the ceiling, it is out of the reach of children, making it safer to use. The ceiling fan has a huge range of options compared to other cooling units.
|SWEEP SIZE||1200 mm|
|NO. OF BLADES||3|
|REMOTE CONTROL OPTION||Yes|
|DOWNROD LENGTH||260 mm|
|COLOUR OPTIONS||Golden Oakwood|
|DECORATIVE FEATURES||Unique Finish|
|AIR DELIVERY||220 m³/min|
|RATED SPEED||340 revolution per minute|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||28 W|
|RATED VOLTAGE||230 V|
|RATED FREQUENCY||50 Hz|
|NET CONTENT(S)||Fan Motor, Blade Set, DownRod, Canopy Set, Shackle Kit, and Twisted Wire, guarantee card, Remote|