LEDLUM BOLLARD LIGHT
LEDLUM bollard light are used to light roads or sidewalks, people can walk safely – without disturbing the view of the stars. When positioned as route markers, the bollards provide a bright spot close to the ground for drivers and pedestrians. Lighting placed near the gardens can show off the plants even at night.
LedLum Bollard Light Offer Several Benefits
1. The low profile of the LedLum Bollard light creates less light intrusion than other lamps or standards in nearby buildings.
2. Warm Temperature :- lighting in short bollards can also minimize disruption to the circadian rhythm of plants and animals in the area. 3. Bollards are cheaper to install because they do not require digging. Their unique nature allows the lights to be turned on even when there are disturbances in the power grid.
4. The new technologies and internal system of the LED options have made the pole more reliable than ever before. The advanced solar bollard can continue to burn for several nights, even on cloudy days. Finally, a solar bollard is useful even in rainy areas like the Pacific Northwest.
At BOTHRA ELECTRICALS there are several bollard garden lights available for home installation. Most of these simple bollards do not require the same materials, design and construction as publicly installed bollards.
(1) They are often made of plastic or thin aluminum. Many advise homeowners to remove them and store them during the winter months.
(2) These lighter bollards can become brittle with weather. Moisture vapour can break their electrical circuits.
SPECIFICATION*Under Standard in house labratory test conditions
|BODY COLOUR||Dark Grey|
|INPUT VOLTAGE||220V – 240V – 50Hz|
|LIGHT SOURCE||LED Epistar|
|POWER WATT||12 Watt|
|LUMEN FLUX||720 LM|
|IP RATING||IP 65|
|DIMENSION||500 x 100 x 100|
DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCT
Bollards for public landscaping must be made of harder material. They are part of a site security plan that ensures nighttime lighting on campuses or office parks. There is no winter storage for public bollards: they are often most needed in the dark of winter, when visibility is low and darkness comes early, so they have to withstand the weather. These LedLum light bollards are usually made of concrete, heavy steel or thick aluminum. A metallic powder coating or Iron Armor finish protects against the elements.