WHAT IS SPOT LIGHT/ SURFACE LIGHT?
|POWER WATTS||20 Watts|
|INPUT VOLTAGE||220V – 240V – 50Hz|
|LUMENS FLUXION||1800 LM|
|CCT||3000K / 4000K / 6000K|
|LAMP LIFE||35,000 Hours|
|DIMENSIONS||Ø94 x H 116|
USES OF SURFACE LIGHT (20 WATT)
The surface light is rarely used in household tasks, but be aware that there may be times when you need a type of light that emits a narrower, more focused beam than a flood light.
Here are the different uses of surface light; –
1. Spot light or surface light are widely used in sports. Elevated installations and the corresponding need for floor lighting are the main reasons for this trend.
2. Spotlights create streamlined lighting that helps focus light on specific areas. Good lighting often requires more than one light fixture. Installing the spot light close to the ground can illuminate flags and poles.
3. It is common to see signs that are not necessarily visible from the road, usually with exterior lights. The center of the mall is a great place to focus on your work. –
4. You can place spotlights in gardens, rock beds or inside the mantle to focus on specific plants, bushes or trees. To illuminate several plants or the entire garden at once, you can mount it outside a bed or outside in the garden.
5. The 20 watt surface light or Downlight is a good substitute for the central suspension. We have also installed ceiling spotlights in rooms where the only source of light comes from wall sconces, which can dramatically change the mood of a room.