LINEAR POLE LIGHT
The light pole is a kind of outdoor LED lighting. Historically, the term bollard referred to the arrangement used on docks. They are used to dock ships in ports. This is why we see similar shapes between the two. Vertically Columns are hollow in vertical columns with rounded heads. But with the popularity of lanterns, you can now get them in a wide variety of shapes and sizes to suit your unique style.
FEATURES OF LIGHT POLE
1. Light Poles are excellent light fixtures to use in and around your property for a variety of effects and purposes.
2. The Light Pole for garden is a quick way to add style and ambiance to your outdoor space.
3. Not only do they provide great lighting at sunset, but they also look great when used correctly.
4. The Light Poles work particularly well in outdoor settings because they provide a discreet yet simple way to highlight natural areas, mark surfaces and illuminate pathways.
5. Is often decorated with architectural and landscape elements such as filigrees and moldings to be tastefully incorporated into parks, public green spaces and urban areas.
SPECIFICATION*Under Standard in house labratory test conditions
|INPUT VOLTAGE||220V – 240V – 50Hz|
|LIGHT SOURCE||LED EverLight|
|POWER WATT||27 Watt|
|LUMIN FLUX||1600 LM|
|IP RATING||IP 54|
|DIMENSION||2000 x 120 x 80|
Advantages Of Light Pole For Garden
According to beauty experts, lanterns are a way to define the occupation and identity of a space and really bring it to life. That’s because lighting or streetlights can:
1. Enhance natural features
2. Illuminate sidewalks
3. Highlight architectural features
4. Illuminate sidewalks
5. Define property boundaries
6. Create atmosphere in your landscape
7. Create ambiance