BOLLARD GARDEN LIGHTS
The LedLum bollard garden lights is the key to lighting up your space is to use as a solutions that have been proven to provide stronger, longer lasting and more efficient lighting. Bollard garden lights are often installed on concrete sidewalks or parking lots, where it is easy to disrupt the daily activities of customers or employees while changing lights or ballasts. A 9 watt LED bollard pole a very popular source for outdoor or garden walkway lighting.
BENEFITS OF BOLLARD LIGHTS
(1) The bollard garden lights has usage less rate per year in terms of electricity bills only.
(2) Outdoor bollard light offer excellent advantages for walkways or paths that need lighting because they generate and distribute light throughout an outdoor space.
(3) In terms of “distribution” of light, LED bollard poles use a “multipoint” light source, that is, the luminaire contains several diodes with separate optics.
(4) LED light poles typically reduce energy consumption by 40% to 85% when converted to LED lights. The light output of the LED Bollard garden lights decrease very slowly over time.
(5) As a result, LED bollard lights can last longer (typically over 100,000 hours) than HID lights.
(6) LED pole lights are commonly used outdoors in homes, in gardens walkways and driveways and generally provide a very even light pattern. This means that light levels on a given surface vary less with distance from a pole or fixture.
SPECIFICATION*Under Standard in house labratory test conditions
|BODY COLOUR||Dark Grey|
|INPUT VOLTAGE||220V – 240V – 50Hz|
|LIGHT SOURCE||LED Epistar|
|POWER WATT||9 Watt|
|LUMEN FLUX||540 LM|
|IP RATING||IP 65|
|DIMENSION||Ø107 x 800|