WHAT IS OUTDOOR BOLLARD LIGHT?
Outdoor Bollard light are based on power. Without power, the bollard cannot be turned on. Bollards are powered by electrical wires that are previously buried underground. Low voltage bollard is another option for ease of installation. The wiring of low voltage bollards is simpler than usual. Therefore, the installation of low-voltage bollards does not require electricians.
FEATURES OF BOLLARD LIGHT
1. Bollards are helpful in protecting traffic, preventing vehicle violations and providing safe access for pedestrians. Elastic material and special coating make it corrosion free.
2. The head of the bollard light must also be fixed with vandal-resistant screws. In addition, the screw holes must face upwards to prevent water from entering and accumulating.
3. Bollard lights are usually designed in different heights. Applications such as hospitals, offices and sidewalks are apply approximately 3 meters away. The correct distance for city parks should be about 5 meters. A wider distance of approximately 9m is suitable for places of relaxation and free time.
4. LIGHTPOINT offers optional height bollard lighting to meet your needs for different applications. Bollards relate to people’s visual experience. Lighting, including glare and penetration, can be caused by incorrect light distribution. The light distribution of bollards must be limited, except for the light directed to the ground or floor.
5. LedLum outdoor Bollard light have a visor or grids added and the light illuminates the areas in front of the lights.
6. These exposed bollards illuminated the surroundings of the equipment. This type of lamp not only improves the recognition of people, but also of surrounding objects such as buildings and plants.
SPECIFICATION*Under Standard in house labratory test conditions
|INPUT VOLTAGE||220V – 240V – 50Hz|
|LIGHT SOURCE||E-27 Lamp|
|POWER WATT||Upto 23 Watts|
|IP RATING||IP 54|
|DIMENSION||Ø 135 x 800|