LIGHT POINT DOWNLIGHTER
The Light point Downlights are lights that are mounted on the ceiling and illuminate a room. Downlighter are usually flush with the ceiling. But some decorations, such as gimbals or eyeballs, protrude below the ceiling to allow light to be directed.
BENEFITS OF LED RECESSED LIGHTS
1. The downlighter led light, also known as a recessed light fixture, is a key component of many residential lighting designs.
2. The light point Downlighter can add a touch of sophistication and elegance to any living space.
3. With today’s LED technology, downlights can also reduce electricity use and maintenance costs.
4. You can install this type of lighting throughout the room. This is called general lighting. You can also draw attention to a focal point or add visual interest to a room with downlights.
5. These led recessed lights can easily install in a new home during construction, but you can also modify existing built-in fixtures into LED downlights.
6. The Downlight LED generates less heat, consumes less energy and directs the light to its destination more efficiently than other traditional lighting technologies such as incandescent bulbs. Because LED lights are last longer, you’ll save on maintenance costs over time.
7. The downlighter LEDs also offer a wide range of colors and hues, while incandescent bulbs only provide a warm yellow color. Common LED downlight bulbs usually come in bright, soft, or warm white, but if you want to get creative, you can install color-changing smart bulbs.
The recessed light is also ideal for outdoor environments. Outdoor ceiling lights can enhance the visual appeal of your home while increasing security. If you want to add light to your home, consider installing LED spotlights on the cornices or eaves.
SPECIFICATION*Under Standard in house labratory test conditions
|INPUT VOLTAGE||230V – 360V – 50Hz|
|DIMENSIONS||Ø 115 mm|