PHILIPS 10 WATT AURA LED DOWNLIGHT
LED Downlight has proven to make a positive contribution to energy saving and environmental protection and has been used in various lighting applications for decades. Among all kinds of LED lighting fixtures, Philips LED downlight are particularly popular and have experienced rapid development in recent decades, with the following outstanding advantages.
ADDITIONAL FEATURE OF DOWNLIGHT LED
Energy Efficiency That Matters
(1) Compared to traditional downlights, Philips LED downlight are more energy efficient, converting more energy into light, thus consuming less heat and helping to clean the environment.
(2) Some studies have shown that LED downlight kits can save up to 85% energy compared to traditional incandescent bulbs and use 0-50% less electricity than CFL bulbs. This means significant savings in energy consumption and electricity bills over a long period of time.
Long Life And Low Maintenance
(1) The intermittent PHILIPS LED Downlight bulb has a lifespan of up to 30,000 hours, about 30 times longer than an incandescent bulb with an average lifespan of 1,000 hours. Specifically, for an LED light bulb in your home that is on for 6 hours a day, it will last about 23 years.
(2) For a retail store where the LED downlights are on 12 hours a day, the LED downlights will last approximately 12 years. Although the initial cost of PHILIPS LED downlights is higher than traditional downlights, maintenance intervals are much shorter and replacement and long-term operating costs are much lower.
Offers Great Flexibility Of Use
(1) The energy-efficient LED ceiling light is able to provide a versatile and flexible lighting solution for different types of rooms, suitable for lighting generation general, task lighting and accent lighting.
(2) LED downlights can choose dimming, dimming and dimming according to specific lighting environments, and easily and flexibly adjust the beam angle, light source and position to meet the needs of different lighting scenarios.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION OF PRODUCT
SPECIFICATION*Under Standard in house labratory test conditions
|POWER WATTS||10 Watts|
|INPUT VOLTAGE||230V – 360V – 50Hz|
|LUMENS FLUXION||900 LM|
|CCT||3000K / 4000K / 6000K|
|SURGE PROTECTION||Upto 2kv|
|LAMP LIFE||30,000 Hours|
|CUTOUT||Ø 105 mm|