PHILIPS 7WATT LED COB LIGHT
COB LED, with a light-emitting diode as LED and a chip on the board as COB, is a light source that uses COB technology to improve light efficiency and reduce loss. The built-in COB LED technology is one of the most advanced LED technologies in the lighting industry. It is a mounting method that mounts a series of diodes directly onto a single substrate or printed circuit board. They are relatively compact, efficient and bright compared to older lamps.
SOME TRUMP CARD OF COB LIGHT
1. Capacitor Dimension-: The distance between each diode is narrow enough to make the overall size of the Philips COB LED light is compact enough. This provides great flexibility to use it in different locations.
2. High Efficiency-: Philips 7watt COB LED chips have a higher power ratio compared to old bulbs. It produces 100 lumens per watt, compared to 20-50 lumens per watt of traditional lumens.
3. High Uniformity-: The brilliance of comes from its relative homogeneity. When you light a subject, it gives sharp shadow outlines. This makes it suitable for home, office, mall and creating special lighting effects, which are popular in photographers and filmmakers.
4. High Luminous-: Intensity is higher than other LED chips because there are a series of LEDs mounted on the substrate, that is, the luminous intensity is high.
5. Less Heat-: Due to their simple design, PHILIPS 7watt COB light contain fewer components than conventional lights. As a result, the heat generated by the components is relatively low compared to conventional lamps.
SPECIFICATION*Under Standard in house labratory test conditions
|POWER WATTS||7 Watts|
|INPUT VOLTAGE||130V – 360V – 50Hz|
|LUMENS FLUXION||630 LM|
|CCT||3000K / 4000K / 6000K|
|LAMP LIFE||35,000 Hours|
What Is The Difference Between COB LED And SMD LED?
When it comes to LEDs, one might think of the inline dual LED package, which consists of a chip embedded in a cylindrical hard plastic. It is the most classic, but cumbersome and ineffective. In fact, the more efficient and powerful COB LEDs and SMD LEDs have become the two main types of lamps thanks to rapid technological developments. SMD stands for Surface Mount Device, and SMD LEDs consist of diode chips permanently fused to a circuit board. These two model units are often compared.