STANDARD AXIAL FLOW FAN
Axial flow fan rapidly remove the dense air pollutants and pressurization of the building Lesser known areas. Special exhaust ventilation is desired in the kitchens, bathrooms and rooms where significant quantities of materials or products may be present. These areas must be kept under negative pressure relative to adjacent rooms. ventilation systems use a fan to pressurize the structure, forcing outside air into the building by exhausting air through holes in the enclosure, tub and fan ducts, and intentional vents (if present).
IMPORTANCE OF AXIAL FLOW FAN
1. Exhaust fan systems or axial flow fan systems are relatively simple and inexpensive to install.
2. A typical supply ventilation system has a fan and duct system that brings fresh air to usually one, but preferably several, rooms most used by the residents, such as bedrooms and living rooms.
3. Standard refresh air fan may include adjustable window or wall fans regarding to rooms.
4. Axial fan allows better control of the air entering the house compared to exhaust ventilation systems. By pressurizing the intake ventilation systems of the house, they reduce outdoor pollutants in living areas and prevent the backflow of combustion gases from fireplaces and appliances.
5. An axial fan also allows the outside air entering the house to be filtered to remove pollen and dust, or to remove moisture for humidity control.
6. Standard blower works best in hot or mixed climates. Because these systems pressurize the house, they can reduce moisture problems in cold climates.
7. In winter, the ventilation system leaks warm indoor air through random openings in the exterior wall and roof. If the indoor air is humid enough, moisture can condense in the attic or on cold exterior wall surfaces, causing mold, mildew and rot.
SPECIFICATION*Under Standard in house labratory test conditions
|SWEEP SIZE||150.0 mm|
|AIR DELIVERY||280.0 m³/h|
|RATED SPEED||1400.0 Revolution per minute|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||22.0 W|
|RATED VOLTAGE||(220-240) V|
|RATED FREQUENCY||50.0 Hz|
|NET CONTENTS||Fresh Air Fan, guarantee card|
|WARRANTY||2 Years (Fulfilled by Company)|