FRESH AIR FAN
Rapid removal of concentrated airborne contaminants and pressurization of buildings Lesser known areas where professional extraction is desired include kitchens, where significant amounts of materials and products may outgas Bathroom, room area. These areas should be maintained under negative pressure relative to adjacent spaces. The ventilation system uses exhaust fans to pressurize the structure and force outside air into the building, where the air is directed through holes in the envelope, fan ducts in bathrooms and stoves, and intentional vents (if present). ) from the building.
FEATURES OF ROOM FRESH AIR FAN
(1) A fresh air fan or ventilation system is relatively easy and inexpensive to install.
(2) A typical air supply system includes a fan and duct system that introduces fresh air into one, and preferably several, rooms most commonly occupied by a resident, such as a living room. Bedroom and living room.
(3) The fresh air fan system also have adjustable windows and wall vents according to rooms.
(4) The standard exhaust fan gives you more control over the air entering your home compared to other ventilation system. By pressurizing homes, utility ventilation systems minimize outdoor air pollutants in living spaces and prevent combustion gas leaks through chimneys and appliances.
(5) Refresh air fans can also filter outside air introduced into your home to remove pollen and dust, or dehumidify it to control humidity.
(6) The Standard Refresh Air fan works best in hot or mixed climates. These systems pressurize the home, which can reduce moisture problems in colder climates.
(7) In winter, the ventilation system allows the warm air in the room to escape through random openings in the exterior walls and ceiling. If the indoor air is humid enough, the moisture will condense in the cold.
SPECIFICATION OF PRODUCT
SPECIFICATION*Under Standard in house labratory test conditions
|SWEEP SIZE||200.0 mm|
|AIR DELIVERY||520.0 m³/min|
|RATED SPEED||1280.0 Revolution per minute|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||28.0 W|
|RATED VOLTAGE||(220-240) V|
|RATED FREQUENCY||50.0 Hz|
|NET CONTENTS||Fresh Air Fan, guarantee card|
|WARRANTY||2 Years (Fulfilled by Company)|